Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog award

My friend Debby sent me this award, had no idea what I was suppose to do, being so new to this.  She said it is German and means Lovely sweet blog, I am so honored she picked me to send it to.  I hope you go visit her blog she does such cute cards with Magnolia stamps, and others too :)
I am to forward the award to 3-5 others, and I decided to go with some people and blogs that have inspired me since I started getting on the internet for ideas.  These girls I knew from my beginning when we had a little card forum called Simply Sentiments, it was a Magazine that had a forum with it, both are now gone but still keep in touch with them all.
Sherrie
Carla
Ivanka
Barb
Annie


Thanks for stopping by, Connie

5 comments:

Ivanka said...

Thank you Connie! You have always been the sweetest and kindest commenter on cards and forums. I still miss the SS days at times, we had a great group and so much fun! I'm so glad to see you have your blog up and running, it looks great!

Beate said...

Congratulations, Connie!
Have a wonderful weekend and try to stay warm.
Hugs and smiles

Sherrie said...

Thank you for the award and mention Connie! I always smile when you leave a comment on my blog as I know you from "way back" and you are always so kind with your words....I miss that little site and it was a great beginning for me in the world of internet papercrafting! Hope you have a fantastic day! Hugs!

Annie said...

Thanks. I am so tickled. And you totally deserve the award.

Also, I think we started on 2 Peas before Simply Sentiments???? Didn't we?

Anonymous said...

Thank-you, Connie!! You're so sweet! :)