Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going to the Chapel

I decided to go ahead and make my daughters other card for her second shower, I am thinking she may like this one more, a little more her style, it will be interesting to see which one she likes more.

This paper pack was given to me and when I was searching for the maker all I found on the back is it said Dollorama. The button, corners, sentiment tag, image tag, borders and papers were all in the packet.


The church image and sentiment are studio g stamps, the little path from the church was done with copic and the little dots for flowers were done with a sharpie. The crochet flower is one I crocheted and I did hand stitching.

The weather forecast for tonight is rain possibly turning to snow, but that it shouldn't stick....Oh I sure hope not, I am so ready for spring already, with no more chances of snow.

Thanks for stopping by and for taking out the time to comment, I really appreciate it!
Connie

7 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely card.
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so pretty, Connie. I LOVE that you made the flower yourself!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, look at you, Connie, making this fabulous crochet flower and super sweet card!! Love those colors!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Michele Kovack said...

Such a sweet card!

Debby said...

very pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is sweet, Connie! Clever you to crochet the flower yourself!

Cora said...

Connie, I missed your birthday. I knew it was this week and when I looked it was Monday. I can't even find find my little birthday calender. I guess a day late is okay. Hope your day was lovely.