Friday, August 12, 2011

Courthouse step quilt

I used Dreamers Designs Courthouse steps template that I found at the CKC convention a few years back. All papers are from my scrap pile.  Used a Spellbinder Lacey Square die for the framing.  Added some white enamel accents to the die.



Cosmo Cricket paper and Kaisercraft pearls to the top right corner.  Martha Stewart seam binding that I added Adirondack Color wash in Lettuce so that I could have some green binding.


Here is a side view to see a little more of the dimension.  I also used an Inkadinkado inchie for the center from the Flourish stamp set.

Enjoying the beautiful weather still, so great to be out of those 100's and high 90's.

I watched the Hoarders Marathon all night last night, so I am in the mood for organizing my craft room, it is the only room in the house I allow to get really messy and it has gotten a bit out of control. I don't need anybody coming in and doing a show on my craft room :)

Hope you all enjoy a Wonderful weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

2 comments:

deb said...

Very cool card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is really a sweet and fun card!!!!
i think I might have to try doing this.
TFS:)