Friday, August 26, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge

Moxie Fab World had a sketch challenge out of their Papercrafts Card Ideas magazine.  I thought it would work really well for a lady in our Ladies Bible study group.


I used K&co. Classic K Baily paper. I used the Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large die for the Base of the card and the Circle dies for the two center panels and the Labels Trio die for the sentiment tag. 
Hero Arts Birthday Messages sentiment stamp.
The flower I crocheted and added a Basic Grey Brad.
Martha Stewart leaf punch.
So head on over to Moxie Fab World and check out the many challenges she is doing from this Magazine, you have until September 19th to play :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and all the wonderful comments,
Have a Wonderful weekend,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I said...

delightfully CUTE!!!!
i love the used of the crocheted doily.
Tfs:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Connie! Thanks for linking this up to the Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute! Nice job on the crochet flower, too!

deb said...

Great card. Love the crocheted flower