Monday, August 22, 2011

Paper crafts sketch

I purchased the Papercrafts Card Idea's for Paper crafters magazine last week and have decided to make it worth the price I need to go through and do a card with each sketch.  Some are going to stretch my imagination on how to use them, so it should be interesting. Just incase you too have the magazine this sketch can be found on page 126 and is by Chan Vuong.

Hoot 'n' holler Cricut cartridge for the Owl and balloon.  Mounted that on some homemade paper cut with Spellbinder Circle die, the green paper with the silver dots was paper in the same pack, my daugther bought me this pack many years ago when I had just started making cards. That paper was cut using the Spellbinder Lacey circles die.



The background paper is also from an older stack of paper, but have no name for this one either.  Sentiment is from the Hero Arts Birthday messages stamp set. Owl was cut out with Anna Griffin papers and cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

Shirley said...

How pretty cute and fun too! Hope to get back to my crafting soon!

Linda Carson said...

This is as cute as can be! I should dust off my Cricut and give it another try! Thanks for the inspiration!

deb said...

What a cute card. I do need to play with my Cricut more often.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

TOOO darling!!!!i love teh details!!!!
tfs:)