Monday, August 29, 2011

Wishing you the best

Using another sketch from Papercrafts Card Ideas, page 78, by Kim Hughes.

K&co. paper for base and chipboard flowers, I used paper from my scraps pile for the flowers so not sure who those are from.  I added Sunshine Yellow Flower soft to the middle of the flower.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday messages stamp set.



The same girl who is getting this card had a baby in June, her shower was on my Daughters wedding day.  I cross-stitched her a little baby picture with his name, date of birth and weight.  After I had given it to her yesterday I realized I never got a picture of it, I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me.  Oh well, maybe next time, if I wasn't so far behind on things I could take my time and probably remember.

Hope you all had a good weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute sketch! I really like it, and it's all the better with your paper and colors. Gosh, I remember when I never used to photograph the things I made at all! I think I got a lot more done back in those days...

Susan (rainy) said...

This card is FABULOUS, Connie!! Love that sketch. (And thanks for the Cosmo Cricket sketch/link last week. That was so much fun!)

Beate said...

Great card for this sketch! Hugs and smiles