Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas cards

The last of the cards for my Father in laws gift set.

More stickers from the calendar pack for these cards they were all ornaments so I decided to stamp a branch from the Hampton art Tree stamp set. Then I added pine punches from McGill punch.

In this first card I framed it with Spellbinders Labels 9.
Papers are from DCWV Winter Mat Stack.
Sorry don't know who the maker is of the snowflake brads.



The second card uses a Martha Stewart punch around the page for framing and Fiskar corner punch for the image panel.
My Minds eye Snowed in Winter paper.
Peaches & Cream yarn.


I had 3 more ornament stickers left so I decided to make my first Chrismtas card that I will be sending out.


Paper is from DCWV winter Mat stack.
Martha Stewart border punch.
EK success corner punch on the main panel.
Peaches & Cream yarn.

Oh my very cold start to the morning today, but the sun is shining bright :)  Peanut is laying by the back door soaking up the sun.

Speaking of Peanut oh my she had quite the ordeal at the Vets yesterday getting her nails trimmed, even though I took her for a 30 minute walk before hand she still went potty while they were doing it and then when they gave her to me she went in the position to go #2 again so I hurried her out the door and she did it on the sidewalk, how embarrassing all that is.  She was limping a little after we got home, but after an hours rest in her bed she was doing much better again.  When I tried to look at her foot when she was limping she tried to bite at me, she wasn't a happy girl.  I have learned from this that even if your dogs don't need their nails trimmed when they are little go through the motions so that when they do end up needing it that they are use to you handling their nails.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

6 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous cards, Connie!
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

These are beautiful, Connie. You've made a wonderful set of cards for your FIL. Poor Peanut has had quite a time lately. Hope she is doing better.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Lovely cards, Connie! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, oh my goodness, yes, I've said it again, girl, you are blowing me away with these amazing cards you be naking!! Love ALL of them! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Shirley said...

How awesome and to think they are just stickers~! Really pretty cards!

deb said...

I love this cards with the little ornaments.