Monday, January 9, 2012

Banner Birthday



I can't find the paper were I wrote down all the details about this card, so maybe I didn't write anything out at all.

I believe this paper is from a $ store paper pack.
The Banner was made using the Hero arts banner stamps, onto paper I had in my scraps pile. 
The silver embellishments are  stickers.
The #8 is also a sticker.


Yesterday I finally put away all my Christmas decorations, I have a collection of snowmen that I put out for the month of January and I almost have that just like I want it.  I like having a transition from all the christmas decorations into winter theme decorations, if I didn't have that it would be just to bare for me.  My cats so enjoyed sleeping under the Christmas tree so they are a bit bummed.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that the week ahead is a good one too!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Love this! The banner looks great with the paper and the stickers look like embossing. Very cool!