Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday

Thank you Ladies for all your kind support of my dealing with my daughter growing up and away.  It is so neat to see them turn into great Adults but you still miss that little girl you had that was all yours :)

Today's card is for my great nephew who turned 5.


The image is from Print Artist CD.
Framed with Spellbinder Deckle Rectangle die
Sentiment stamp from My Sentiments Exactly, it is allready in that shape so I just cut along the shape.
Sassafras Count me in paper pack
Cut the circle using Spellbinders Circle die to high light the 5 under the image.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hope you have a Wonderful weekend,
Connie

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Wonderful card Connie, perfect for a 5 year old.

Beate said...

What a funky card. I love it! I hope your nephew loved it as well.
Have a great weekend!

ChristineCreations said...

What a fun little boy card. Great colors Connie!