Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to you



Susan Branch Birthday Treats Stickers for Image and sentiment.
Spellbinder Classic Oval large, Labels 9 and Ribbon Banner dies
Martha Stewart Border punch
Making Memories Ribbon and cord in the button which is from Foof-a-la

The paper was in my scrap pile and I didn't write a name on the back, but I thought it went perfect with this image.

We have another sale at the church this Sunday and the money will go towards those in need, and I haven't done any cards yet, thinking maybe trying my hand at some Valentine cards, so I hope to get some done this weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Connie, this is suc a sweet card...like all the elements you added.I always liked Susan Branch and her stickers...in fact I need to look back in my sticker pile and see what I have!)
Thanks for checking in on my blog and leaving such sweet comments!

:-)
Jeanne

Beate said...

Oh...I think this is gorgeous! Beautiful layout, stamp and banner.
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

Lovely image ,great card!