Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mailing Letters


When I saw this stamp from Stampavie - Tina Wenke - Mailing letters, I thought this would be great for any occasion that you want to say your sending wishes.  This one went to a lady in our Bible study group that has really bad pain in her hip, sending get well wishes.

I colored the image with markers, I really need some good ones, I am using ones that my husband gave me that he used for his drawings and they are starting to go dry, but I just can't afford those copics, may have to invest in a good set of colored pencils.

Spellbinder Square and Lacy Square dies

Die Namics Prima Donna Petals die

Memory box  Elegant scrollwork die

K&co. Blue Awning paper

We had freezing rain yesterday, shut down some roads in St. Louis they were saying last night, the commute was quite crazy after work yesterday, thankfully we didn't have to go out in it.  I hope if you are from the East Coast and Chicago area that you are able to dig out from all the snow you recieved.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

AW what a sweet little image Connie!

Prismacolor pencils are really great if you want to try them. Really soft and blendable. An investment but less that Copics!

Linda Carson said...

Is this not the cutest card! You'll make her day w/this beauty! Love the fancy details!

Beate said...

Connie, that card is just so cute!
Hugs and smiles