Thursday, January 12, 2012

Medallions


Decided to finally try making some flowers using the Fiskar border punch, the scoring was done on Martha Stewart scoreboard at every 1/4 inch.  I didn't write down the sizes of the strips of papers I used but I did use three different sizes, on the cream one at the top I also used some Gold Mist spray to give it a bit more color.

Buttons are from flea market
Sizzix leaf die that has been cut up
Paper Doily
DCWV Rustic Stack paper
Impression Obsession sentiment II stamp set
String from LSS
gem on the bow



Well we are getting hit with snow, not that much but my Husband said that there were cars in the ditches this morning and that the traffic was really backed up.  Wish I didn't have running around that needed to get done, think I will wait and let my husband drive :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely Rosette flowers. Great card!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

HI Connie, love your rosette flowers and the layout of your beautiful card!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Joan B said...

I had no idea you could make medallions with a border punch! This came out great!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Connie. I love the pretty medallions... the scallop edges are awesome!

Stephanie said...

Cool idea! This is a great sketch, too!