Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wrought Iron

Memory box die- Wrought iron fence
hand stitched stems
Sizzix leaf die, cut up
Forever in time Buttons, Me & my big ideas gems for flower centers
Martha Stewart Butterflies w/ stampendous class a peel stickers
Paper co. cardstock
Fiskar cloud punch w/ copic shading on bottom
Impression obsession sentiment stamp


I didn't want the sentiment to be too dark on the cloud but I think I may have went to light.

Going to craft night with the girls, need to get something around, last week I finished a cross-stitching to go on a card, don't know who it will go to yet.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is adorable! Love the stitching.

Ivanka said...

Beautiful Connie! I love that fence and the button flowers are adorable!

cherry said...

This is soooo sweet! I love that fence. cherry

Beate said...

What an adorable card. Love your fence and flowers.
Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Carson said...

Delightful! That fence die is so delicate! The butterflies are the perfect touch...as well as the handstitching!