Friday, March 2, 2012

Bog Hop Winner

Tosh had a Purge Blog Hop back in January and guess who won some new paper.... yep you guessed it.  I felt like it was Christmas when I recieved my package and still do, I didn't have any of the papers either so that is so cool.  Some are Christmas so really I don't need to buy anymore paper for ever probably ;-)

I sent this card to Tosh, of course made out of the paper she sent, isn't this the cutest image and there were more on the sheet to use!



The paper, image and postcard are all from Graphic 45 once upon a springtime paper pack.
Fiskar border punch, used the little flower punch outs from the border to add to the leaf ribbon I bought at my LSS.
Reminisce Sentiment sticker
added Queen &co Sunflower yellow rhinestone to the center of the flower
Diamond stickles were added to the wings of the Fairies

As you can see by this picture of the box I received, it is going to be very hard for me to convince my husband that I need to buy anymore paper.



We were suppose to have storms rolling through today but so far we just have over cast skies, hope it stays that way I really need to make a trip to the grocery store.

Oh and an update on those nightstands, I was able to get two and they were in pretty good shape too, my husband said he wants to start using his now, so I guess I will just redo the one I bought for my craft/guest room, still haven't decided what I will do with it, but it is fun looking around for ideas, I will share as soon as I get it done.

Hope you have a Wonderful weekend, full of creativity!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

8 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, Connie. And WOW all that paper. I would hide it from the hubster though!! lol

ChristineCreations said...

Oh now that's a score on the paper! How fun! And the card is beautiful too! I love the layering on the postcard and the main image.

Beate said...

Wow! That's a lot of paper. Congratulations! The card you created is beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Connie. Love the lovely papers! The leaf ribbon is gorgeous! That was a really nice win! :o)

Yvonne B. said...

Congratulations on winning all that paper! Wow! I really like the card you made! The image is really neat and I like how you combined the papers and added the ribbon!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOW that was quite the haul!!! I am in the process of cleaning out my studio as well and have so far found new homes for about five boxes of fabulous goodies that I simply will not ever use again! (one of the benefits of being a professional in the industry is that manufacturers send an inordinate amount of product just so you have the newest latest greatest on hand! LOL)

Love your card, it's just too sweet!

Thanks for always popping by my blog Connie, it means the world to me!

Cora said...

You really scored with the paper! I love your strip of leaves down the side of your card

Me, My Stamps and I said...

congrats on your winning!!!!!!
beautiful card!!!!
lovely design!!!
tfs:)