Monday, March 12, 2012

Masculine B-day

I have been seeing some hot air balloon cards for guys that look pretty neat, so I went into my stash of calendar die cuts I have and found this balloon.



The papers were in my scraps drawer, so I am sorry I don't know who they are from. 
Clouds and grass punches from Fiskar, with a little Copic grey on clouds
buttons from flea market w/floss
My sentiments exactly-sentiment stamp

We are having a partly sunny day today but it is quite windy once again, we are suppose to get up to like 78 today, hope to be able to open some windows and doors to let some fresh air in :)

Hope you had a relaxing weekend, and that your week ahead is a wonderful one!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous card Connie. Love that hot air balloon image. Great colors and shapes... the papers look great.

Susan (rainy) said...

Love this fresh and fun design. Wonderful card, Connie!

Beate said...

Great card, Connie!
Hugs and smiles