Monday, April 2, 2012

Cross Easter

Well after making the last Easter card for my Dad I liked it so much I decided to make one for my father in law also, just change things up a little. 


Inkadinkado Spirtual Sketches stamp set, colored with Distress and Copic Markers, popped the middle flower
Spellbinder Classic Ovals Large and Labels nine dies
Vintage Shabby Paper (Tim Holtz)
Martha Stewart tag punch
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp
Platinum Pearl, liquid pearls
Offray ribbon, pinned on tag


I had a great weekend with my sisters.  We met up in Indianapolis, stayed in a nice hotel and did alot of talking, a bit of swimming and site seeing, it was a quick weekend, but a very good one.

Hope you had a great weekend and the week ahead is great too!
Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful Easter card, Connie! So sweet that you got together with your sisters and had a great time.
Hugs and smiles

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so pretty Connie! WOW the details on it...your coloring is great!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. Such a pretty image and the coloring is perfect. Very elegant with the pretty ribbon.

Debby said...

beautiful card Connie!
Happy Easter to you and thanks for the nice comment on my blog ;)

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh this is beautiful!!! love your coloring - so elegant!