Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wedding Shower

Our Pastors son is getting married and our church had a wedding shower for them yesterday.



This was very untraditional for me but I thought it fit the two of them.

Inkadinkado "for the birds" stamp set, colored with markers

EK success flower added to the vine w/ Queen & co. sunflower yellow rhinestone

Spellbinder Classic Oval large, Big Scallop Oval, Ribbon Banners dies

Martha Stewart punch around the page punch, I then embossed it with Cuttlebugs Textile Embossing folder

Basic Grey Sugar Rush Paper

Hampton Art, doodlebug design sentiment stamp

Distress ink in old paper

Recollections Bling on a Roll

We have had more rain go through, one good thing is I haven't had to water the garden, God has been taking care of that for me lately :)  The moles have also decided that it would be nice to dig around in there.  I have a fence up to keep the rabbits out and the moles are getting in there from underneath.... you just can't beat the critters can you.

Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

8 comments:

Beate said...

I bet they loved the card, unconventional or not.
Hugs and smiles

JeanneLee said...

Hi Connie, wow, your DD is moving to Boston! My heart goes out to you!
(love the hummingbirds on this card!)

Debby said...

I'm sure they loved the card ,very pretty!

Linda Carson said...

How sweet! Love the textures and pearls! Beautifully done!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, sorry that I have been MIA!! Long story! Anyhow, your card is amazing, I am sure they will absolutely love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cheryl said...

How pretty! I love the Mr & Mrs stamp on the banner and the image is gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Connie. Such sweet image. The pearls look fabulous.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i love it!!!!
especially the darling pearls !!!
tfs:)