Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank you

My daughter had a job in the Athletics department as a secretary the last couple years of college and  she became quite close to the lady she worked with.  This lady was nice enough to through a dinner party for all of us after Amanda's graduation ceremony.  We all had a great time and it was so good to finally meet the lady my daughter now calls friend.  I wanted to thank her for being so sweet to do this for us.


She had a Beautiful garden so that is why I picked the papers that I did.

Basic Grey Kioshi paper
Martha Stewart Border punch
Inkadinkado Garden flowers stamp set for sentiment
Queen & co. Pearls
Stickles (on butterfly)
Ribbon from Michaels

Thank you all so much for your well wishes for my ankle, it is improving and I seem to be able to stand on it for longer periods at a time, so that is great!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

6 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...what a lovely card.
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello there my friend! Connie, you card is absolutely gorgeous! So fun and beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

cherry said...

sooo pretty!

Suzanne C said...

Love those papers too and perfect for your friend! LOve the added butterfly!

Sarah said...

What a pretty card! The butterfly is the perfect addition!

Debby said...

beautiful!!