Friday, September 14, 2012

Cars, planes and boats

This is for my 2 year old great nephew.  I need to get some more young kids stamps, but that is just something I am not drawn to when shopping for stamps.


I used Sassafras --Apple Jack paper

Studio G images and sentiments stamps, the images were colored with markers, did a little inking around the edges with dried marigold distress ink

Marvy square punch

Emerald green  Liquid pearls under the sentiment

We recieved a little more rain last night which was good timing because my pepper plants were in need of some more water, they are starting to slow down in the amount I am getting... the season is coming to an end.  We are suppose to have cool temps (in the 70's) for at least the next week, that sounds marvelous :)

Hope you all are enjoying your time and weather, Have a GREAT weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I am with you on the stamps, but this is just so darn cute and I bet his mom keeps it to show him in years to come!

Susan (rainy) said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Such a fun card for a little guy.

Beate said...

Adorable card, Connie!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and smiles