Monday, September 10, 2012

Fishing

I also had this card done before we left for our trip, I think I did it the night before in fact, that is why I used an image from my Print Artist CD, alot quicker than coloring an image.
My nephew is getting married next weekend also, so he has alot of celebrating this month :)


I used Cosmo Crickets Flueriste Paper pad, the sentiment is also from that paper pad

Twine is from my LSS. 

Spellbinder Deckle Rectangle die

It is hard to see but I did a layer under the image in which I used EK Success's corner punch

Bronze Pearl Pen for the corner framing of the image

We have enjoyed Beautiful temps the last few days, have been able to have the doors and windows open, I love it!!! It looks like the temps will be going back into the high 80's  in a couple days so I am enjoying every bit of this weather I can, hope you have had a great start to your week also.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave your sweet comments,
Connie

4 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Beautiful, connie!!!!'love the sentiment and how you angle t.
tfs:)

Grace said...

Oh this is fabulous Connie! This is from a CD? How cool!!! Love your layering and twine!

We are having gorgeous weather here too.... I wish it would last longer!!! Enjoy all you can!
hugs,
Grace

Linda Carson said...

That image is stunning! You've showcased it beautifully!

Beate said...

What a great masculine card. Your nephew will love it!
Hugs and smiles