Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back again!!

Well I was gone for a week to Michigan, wanted to go to see my Dad who was going through a few test and Doctor visits and I also was able to meet my nephews girl friend who is having their baby very soon, and attend their baby shower, I will have the card and the quilt I made for that in a few days.

First a card for my nephew (in his 30's) that has gone through a very rough week last week.  He was hopsitalized for a very bad infection and if he can slow down long enough for it to heal that would be nice :)  He was let go on the day of his birthday and this is the card I sent him.


My Favortie Things, Just my type stamp and dienamics I stamped the typewriter on Grey cardstock
Papers are all from 7 Gypsies, Conservatory paper pad
Did some inking around the sentiment paper and background papers to give it a bit of an age look

It was a quick card but I liked how it turned out.

So good to be back and can't wait to have a chance to see what you all have been doing while I was away.

Have a Wonderful week,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

I hope your nephew is feeling better soon. Your card looks wonderful.
Hugs and smiles

Linda Carson said...

Quite a handsome card! The distress look on the paper is a fab touch! Hope your Dad got good news on all his test and your nephew slows down to take care of his own health!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how I love this Connie. That vintage typewriter looks fabulous. The papers are perfect.