Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Job

When I was going through the calendar images for my great nephew the other day I found this image and it made me think of my daughter who just got a job at Harvard as Staff assistant and I thought it might work for a Congrats card :)



Mary Englebreit daily calendar image
DCWV , Garden Party paper
Cuttlebug Corner die
Studio G sentiment (to the left of the image, good job)
Queen & Co. Baby Blue Rhinestones (under image)

The forecast is turning chilly after today, we should start to see changes in the leaves soon, a few of the small trees have started to change, I hope it is still pretty after we had such a bad drought this summer.

Hope your having a great week,
Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Great way to recycle your calendar image!
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

Don't you just love Mary Englebreit! It's a perfect image and card for your daughter. Congrats to her.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

excellent card!!!!
congrats on her new job!!!!
tfs:)