Monday, October 1, 2012

Paisley

I forgot to post the other card I made for the girl at church that gave me some stamps.  Her husband is being deployed so I thought I would make a card that she might like to send to him while he is gone.


My Minds Eye paper
Spellbinders Labels Twenty-three dies
Stampendous Sincere Sentiments stamp
Clear Arts, Bird Notes stamp (bird) hand cut it out
McGill Designer pine punch

We had our Harvest Festival at Church yesterday and it went very well, I was in charge of the food once again and although it was very busy everything went smoothly.  We were blessed not to have any rain since we had alot of it in our forecast this past week and the week ahead has a lot of rain in the forecast.

Wishing you a great week ahead,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

7 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello there my sweet friend!! I know it has been way to long, but I can say that I am finally getting better and can stay at the computer a little longer than 10 minutes at the time. I absolutely love your card. That little nest and birdie...too cute! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful! I love that sweet sentiment and the dp is fantastic!

Ivanka said...

Oh my goodness Connie! This is such a beautiful card! The sentiment is just perfect!

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful card, Connie. And a perfect sentiment for the recipient to send to her brave hubby.

Linda Carson said...

This card will melt his heart! Beautifully done!

Beate said...

What a wonderful sentiment and card.
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Connie. That paper is gorgeous. Also love the sweet little birdie! Very elegant.