Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Birthday Definition

Another Masculine card.   I used the Hot Off the Press Cardmaker Instant Card Art for the message and the faux ribbon on the tag.



Basic Grey--Origins paper pack
Fiskar Border punch
Buttons from flea market find
Twine--LSS

I so feel for the East Coast getting ready to be hit with another storm soon, praying it won't be as bad as they are thinking.

Hope you are doing well,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I so appreciate your comments,
Connie

6 comments:

Beate said...

Great masculine card.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great masculine card Conne. Love the spiral edge and cute buttons. The ribbon looks great! Hope we only get the edge of the storm! I am not ready for snow.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, what a fabulous masculine card! I just love buttons on man cards...it just fits! :D:D Hope all is well! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome masculine card, Connie!! Love the punch detail and the added buttons.
hugs,
Chris

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I have such a difficult time with masculine cards. You nailed it here and I may have to "borrow" your idea! Well done!

Debby said...

fantastic masculine birthday card.I may even have to copy it for someone's birthday, who is an editor ,lol ;)