Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthday Wishes

It felt good to do a girly card again....


It was a gloomy day when I took this picture so it isn't nice and bright.

Cloud 9 design-- Flower 1 stamp set, colored with markers, frosted Lace stickles in center of flower
Spellbinders Circle, Labels 3 and Nested Poinsettias dies
Recycled ribbon
BasicGrey Sweat pea Alyssa collectionn paper
Little flowers are $ Michaels punch
Dew Drops for center of poinsettia flower and Diamond stickles on little flowers
Lace from stash
SRM sentiment sticker

We had an excellent weekend, Beautiful weather, did a little Christmas shopping and we went over to St. Louis to a little stamp store over there and she had a lot of new dies in so my husband bought me some early Christmas presents :)  Can't wait to try them out!  We ended the weekend by having a little fire in our backyard, figured we might not have this great of weather for awhile.

Hope you all had a great weekend and the week ahead is wonderful!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. Love the pretty flower, the soft colors... The lace is lovely.

Krystal Kats said...

Hi Connie very pretty card. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I can't wait to see and hear about your new dies. I have some cute ones I got for Christmas and can't wait to get those cards done. Good for you getting some Christmas shopping done and a little fire out in the yard. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs

asela said...

It's beautiful here also. I want a fire pit for the boys to roast marshmallows. You've made me think I need to run out and get one! Love your card. So pretty.

Beate said...

Lovely card, Connie! I really like the soft colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

such a romantic and pretty card!