Monday, November 26, 2012

Last of the Fall

Two more fall cards and then I will need to get started on those Christmas cards, no I have not had a chance to even start one Christmas card yet, it is like this every year, you would think I would learn by now.



The sentiment stamp in the middle of the wreath is another my sister in law gave me that I don't know who the maker is. Colored in with markers

Leaves and pine cones are Stampin up stamps
Memory Box Grapevine wreath, I had to cut it up because it wasn't quite big enough around
DCWV -- Crafty stack paper



Sizzix embossing folder, Frayed Burlap Distress ink was rubbed over top, added many different colors of stickles to the leaves
Spellbinders Lacey Ovals
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp

We had another Beautiful day yesterday so we decided it would be a perfect time to hang the Christmas lights on the house, it is so much more fun decorating when your not freezing doing it.  Now I need to get started on the inside, it may take me a week to get it all done with everything else I need to be doing too.

Hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends this past week and that the week ahead will be good too!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty fall cards Connie. Love the lovely leaves around the circle element on the first one. Great textures and colors.

Debby said...

love the leaves on your card and the embossed one too looks great!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Connie!! I love the orange and all the leaves!! Lovely thanksgiving/fall cards!!I especially love the scene on the second card!
Hugs,
Chris