Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Praise

The gentleman I mentioned a few times from our church that has cancer on his hip, was able to come home from the hospital after many surgeries and 12 weeks and 2 days of being in the hospital.  It is just amazing what God has done in his life and how through his life has spoken to so many that has seen him go through this.  I had to send him a card when we got the news he would be coming home, he has a very long road ahead of him with radiation and learning to walk again after having his hip removed.


I thought this sentiment was good for what he has laying ahead of him in his recovery.

Stampendous, Blessing stamp set
Spellbinders, Long Classic Rectangle small die
BasicGrey Oxford paper
Spellbinders M-Bossibilities, Regal embossing folder, inked the raised portions
Dragonfly button

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

asela said...

What a very special card. I love it!

xxxtglxxx said...

Lovely card! :) The dragonfly is a superb addition too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this and the sentiment as well!!!!'tfs:)

Debby said...

very nice card ,the embossed background adds a lot!