Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WISH

I saw a card similiar to this in a Card Magazine, I beleive from Papercrafts, but forgot to write down where my inspiration came from.


The letters were cut on my Cricut with the Kate's ABC's cartridge, I first cut them from a piece of thick cardboard and then again with pattern paper so that the letters would have depth

BasicGrey, Two scoops papers
Forever in time Buttons with floss to attach them
Fiskars Border punch
Me and My Big Ideas bling
SRM sentiment sticker along the bottom

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and I appreciate the comments,
Connie

6 comments:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card Connie! I love the festive colors!!

Beate said...

What a fun card! Love your big WISH.
Hugs and smiles

Joann said...

I love your colors and the way that you placed the letters. This is a very fun card. Looking forward to your next one!
Hugs
Joann

Debby said...

great card ,love the letters!

Linda Carson said...

Love this bright and cheerful card!Someone will have a special day receiving this beauty!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cool card. Love the fun papers and die-cut letters. The buttons are super cute.