Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wishing you



Stampin up-- Of the earth stamp set
Spellbinders-- Labels 4 and Grommet tags
Best Occasion paper
Fiskar-- Upper Crest border punch
Stampendous-- Sincere sentiments

Hopefully this is the last sympathy card I will need for a very long time...

We were hit with alot of sleet mixed with snow today, it is just a sheet of ice out there and it is all over our windows also can't see out, you can just hear it hitting the house.  Luckily it started just as my husband and I was leaving the doctors office today, it only took us an extra 5 minutes to get home but others that waited were caught in bad traffic jams.  They were worried we may have too much ice on the lines and then with the winds we would lose power but so far so good, but it isn't expected to end until tonight so I am hoping we keep our electricity.

Hope this finds you all well and if you are in the line of this storm I hope you don't have to get out in it, stay safe and stay warm.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and your comments are much appreciated!
Connie

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie,

Beautiful card. I was blessed by what it said since I received the news 2 days ago that my great-uncle passed away. Thank you for posting this, my friend :)

Your cards are always lovely.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Linda Carson said...

Excellent artwork! The ice missed us...thankfully. Hope you didn't lose electricity.
PS. Here is an easy way to put a watermark on your cards. It's free and easy. http://www.pixelrig.com/themes/pixelrig.com/ProtectYourGraphics.aspx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I love the Black & White look. The off stamping looks great. Stay safe and warm!

Debby said...

beautiful card!