Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bird on Branch

Can I just say coming up with titles to my blog sometimes gives me a headache, I am not very original when it comes to that... LOL!

Using another Cricut image from Give a Hoot Cartridge this time.


Memory Box -- Woodland Branch
London Market Rare Finds and Curiosities Paper
Martha Stewart-- Leaf punch
The little flowers were some I saved a while ago from a Fiskars border punch, thought they might come in handy some time :)

Quick, simple card for my Aunt's birthday hope she likes it.

It is very cold this morning again but the sun is shining bright so I hope that means it will heat up later.  By the end of the week it is suppose to be really nice, my hubby is allready talking about cleaning out the garage.

Hope your week is starting off good, Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I had to laugh when I saw your comment about titles. I am so with you there. Every book I've written my editor has changed the "working title" to a different published title. Oh so beautiful card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

That bird looks beautiful Connie. Love the lighter blue swirls... great use of those little flowers you saved. :) PS: I am not very original either when it comes to titles...

Susan (rainy) said...

Your card is beautiful, Connie. And I am so with you on the coming up with a title for each post. I often resort to just putting the challenge number or stamp set used. lol "Bird on Branch" is perfect for this lovely creation.

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet friend,
I love your card with the bird and music notes on the background - it's quite stunning!

I hope you are well!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Another fantastic creation!!!
love the bird and the background!!!!
tfs:)

Krystal Kats said...

LOL! so true it is hard to come up with title in your blog. I love this simple clean look bird card - so sweet.
Yes is it is fun to make things with paper in answering your question and it's amazing all the things we can make with it. Hugs

Cheryl said...

I thought I was the only one who had trouble with titles! ;) I usually just use the name of the stamp I used, but that's a problem when I use the stamp multiple times. Your card is SO pretty. I love that bird and the delicate branches.