Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kitty Birthday

Penny Black- Bubbly stamp set, colored with copic and distress markers


October Afternoon-- Schoolhouse papers
Spellbinders-- Classic Oval lg and Lacey Ovals dies
Stampendous-- Birthday Assortment sentiment stamp
Forever in time-- Button
Ribbon scrap
Twine from LSS

The corner treatment was something Gina did on stamp tv and I liked the look.

We still have snow but it is getting warmer each day :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and any comments you leave,
Connie

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Connie, this card is so cute! I love that sweet image and your layout is fab! I like that the horizontal layer doesn't go all the way to the edge of the card, and the corner button and ribbon is great!

Stephanie said...

Oh what a precious card - it made me smile when I saw it :)

Hugs to you,
Stephanie

Susan (rainy) said...

Such an adorable image. Love this sweet card.

Linda Carson said...

Adorable, fun and creative! It just makes me smile!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. That image is so cute Love the papers and the scallop oval.