Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rub-ons

Do you remember Rub-ons.... maybe you have been using them all along, I haven't used mine in quite awhile and came upon them the other day while looking for something else and thought I need to challenge myself to use them on my next card and this is the result of that :)


K&co. -- Classic K Baily paper and Tag pad
BasicGrey -- Rubon for sentiment
Three Bugs in a Rug -- Bloomin Doodles rubons
Yellow Stickles added to flower centers
Lace on tag is from a RAK (Sabrina)
Spellbinders -- Floral Doily Motif die
Liquid Pearls-- Mint green on die
Martha Stewart -- Butterfly punches, cuttlebug dots folder on big butterly, wiped ink across it
Baby blue Stickles on butterflies

I like to go back and challenge myself to use things in my stash that I haven't used in awhile.

It is getting colder as the day goes on so we are going to go out and get our walk in before it gets too cold.
Hope you have a great weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and for leaving comments, I really appreciate it,
Connie

6 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Hi Connie! I love your creation!! And like you I have some rub-ons somewhere, but haven't pulled them out in ages. Thank you for the inspiration here :)!!
Hugs,
Audrey

Krystal Kats said...

HI Connie nice card with the rub ons. I have some but have not used them in awhile either but they make for a quick cute card. Do you and your hubby go out walking? that is nice. Have a great day! Hugs

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie,

What a delightful card! One of my favorites from you :) The colors are beautiful and the butterflies are perfect.

Enjoy your week!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this card!!! That tag is beautiful. The Happy Birthday rub-on looks amazing and I like that it's on designer paper. I've never bought rub-ons, just made my own on transparencies, but seeing this one makes me want to go shopping for them!

Linda Carson said...

Oh I likey!! Very creative using the tag, rub-on, lace and butterflies! Lovely design too!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty tag card Connie. Love the rub-on flowers and sentiments. The butterflies are beautiful.