Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Emporium

I love how these Graphic 45 paper packs have such great images in them that coordinate with the paper to make creating cards so easy.



Graphic 45 -- Christmas Emporium, (images and paper)
Martha Stewart -- Holly and snowflake border punches
Mark Richards -- Glitter dome gems (berries)



Graphic 45 -- Christmas Emporium paper pack
Spellbinders -- Resplendent Rectangles dies
Martha Stewart -- holly punch
Mark Richards -- Glitter dome gems

Well I am hoping to get to work today and get a lot of my Christmas cards done, I didn't manage to do so well this week, I decided to clean my carpets before putting up our tree, the carpets are cleaned but the tree still isn't up, these days just fly by so fast for me anymore.

We are getting a lot of snow today, I would say at least 3 inches so far and it is still coming down quite hard, I love these days that I don't need to get out and can just enjoy the beauty. 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get a chance to create :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful cards! I love the homey look of them. Good luck getting caught up with all the Christmas stuff. My cards are done for this year, the house is decorated, but I'm just starting shopping today. It would seem like there's plenty of time, but most days I have to work. Yikes!

Linda Carson said...

Awe, these just melt the heart! Graphic 45 rocks!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

another amazing design in these cards!!!!!
tfs:)