Monday, March 17, 2014

Sorry late

I know I promised to post about the package I will be giving away but I was in the hospital all day yesterday.  I awoke in the middle of the night Sunday morning to the worse dizzy and spinning that I have ever had.  I was very hot feeling, sweating and nauseated, vomitting but my husband said I was cold as ice, I had a hard time walking so he took me to the ER.  Ended up just being a bad case of Vertigo, boy is that a scary thing.  I can't drive until the dizziness goes away, I am a lot better today but I still get dizzy when I try to do too much or go to fast.  I also get sick when reading, like I get when I try to read in the car.  I was told not to lie flat because that is when things really start spinning and I just have to wait it out..... so that is why I never got the prize package posted yesterday, I am feeling better today so I am hoping by tomorrow to get that posted.

Hang in there with me,
Thanks,
Connie

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Connie, I am so thankful to hear you're feeling some better! This might sound odd but I think it was of the Lord, you were on my mind a lot yesterday and today - praying for your full recovery!

Hugs to you!

Becky said...

I do pray you will get well soon Connie. sending hugs :)

Marie-Louise said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope the vertigo passes soon.

Leslie Miller said...

Yikes! I've known people who have gone through these vertigo episodes and it is definitely more than just a dizzy spell. Pretty miserable. I hope it doesn't last long and you continue to improve steadily.

Linda Carson said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! Glad you're doing better! I'll be praying for you! ODBD is having a guest designer call. Check it out on their blog.

SarahGeorge said...

I'm so sorry to hear about what you are undergoing Connie. My neighbor is diagnosed with the same condition and I see her too having the same symptoms. My prayers for you and wishes to get well soon.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! Hopefully today will be a turning point!

Shirley said...

I have never heard of Vertigo except when people are suffering from heights. So sorry and glad to hear you are better.