Thank you Joann for the nomination :)
Rules for participating in the Liebster Award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented;
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you;
- Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog;
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them; and
- Inform them of their nomination.
1. What is the one thing you cannot resist purchasing when you walk into a craft store?
Right now I am really into dies, especially memory box
2. If you could do anything in your life what would it be?
Trip to Australia
3. Do you have a special spot where you craft?
Yes, I have a craft room/guest room
4. How many scrap booking supplies do you have that your significant other does not know about?
Nothing, he usually goes shopping with me :)
5. What is your favorite product/brand that you reach for every time you create a project?
I almost always use Spellbinder dies in every card
6. Do you like to stage your photos with other items or do you like to have them stand by themselves with a neutral background?
Usually stand by themselves, I have started adding a doily every now and then though
7. Do you own a digital cutting machine?
Cricut and the Silhouette Cameo
8. What is the one card/project that you are the most proud of?
Oh Wow, I don't think there is one that stands out more than any others, my hubby says my coloring is improving... LOL
9. How many hours a week do you craft?
I would say about 6-8 hours
10. Do you have any special storage solutions for your supplies?
I have my punches on the wall on curtain rods so I can see them at a glance, the rest are in clear shoe holder, Art bin sales magnetic sheets that go in a plastic holder that I use for my dies
11. What was your favorite vacation?
London, we were stationed in England while my husband was in the Air Force and that is my favorite big city
Now it is my turn. These are my nominations for the Liebster Award. Please give them a visit, I am sure that it will not disappoint and will be worth the time.
Sarah -- http://blessingartideas.blogspot.com/
Diane -- http://charmingly-creative.blogspot.com/
Jan -- http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.com/
Linda -- http://inkstampcolor.blogspot.com/
Cheryl -- http://inkup.blogspot.com/
Now for my questions:
1. Do you have any other hobbies?
2. What is your favorite season of the year?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Favorite Vacation spot?
5. Time of day you like to craft?
6. Do you always craft alone or in a group?
7. Do you listen to music or watch tv while crafting?
8. What do you use for inspiration for your crafting?
9. Do you live in the country or city?
10. What started your hobby?
11. Where do you do your crafting?
I hope you can take the time to drop by these Ladies blogs and let them know what you think.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Have a wonderful weekend,