Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rose Bouquet

Ok I have had this card done for a couple days but this was one of those cards that I finished and just didn't know if I was satisfied with the way it turned out.  Haven't had time to try something different with it so I just decided to post it.


I know this is on a bit of an angle but I wasn't getting a good picture of the roses straight on, they were a bit washed out. This is a 5x7 card.

Stampendous -- Autumn Rose Bouquet, colored w/markers
Stickles -- Frosted lace on the roses
Spellbinders -- Exquisite Labels Eleven
Stampendous -- Birthday assortment stamp set
Paper Studio-- Gemstones
Butterfly and the gems for the trail, I am not sure who the maker is of these.

We are enjoying a Beautiful day here, sunny and warm, the windows and doors are open and I am sitting here listening to the sounds of birds enjoying the bird feeder and the day, just perfect day!!

My hubby has been using an Apple program on his computer to make some borders for me to use with the silhouette, so hopefully I will be showing you those soon :)

Hope you all are enjoying your day and week,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

6 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Really pretty card Connie. You are very lucky that your husband takes such an interest also.

Shirley said...

Connie, this is just lovely! I hear you on trying to get a good photo, as you know! but this is wonderful! I really like the way you layered it and the die cuts you chose for the base and your sentiments too! Hope you will join us for the blog hop on Monday to inspire cards be sent to a 2 year old girl receiving chemo for Leukemia. There will be lots of prizes and blog candy along the way too! Hugs,

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, Connie, and of course the title caught my attention :)

Congratulations on the Liebster award - I enjoyed reading your post. Hugs and blessings!

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, this is so pretty! I'm glad you shared it. Those photographs can be so frustrating sometimes, trying to get a good representation. Hey, congrats on your Leibster Award!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Connie. Love the pink hues and the fussy cut image.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how exquisite!!!!
love the pink design!!!!
tfs:)