Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Birthday

It is that time again, in the months of September and October I have the most masculine cards to make, I have a Brother in law, Nephews and Great Nephews birthdays all crammed in these two months so you will be seeing quite a few here, but hopefully I will have time to make some Girly cards to add in every now and then :)

This Inky Antics wood block stamp does not have a name on it, sorry.



Inky Antics -- stamp colored w/ pencils
Spellbinders -- Classic Lg Square, Marvelous Squares and Fall Foliage dies
g.c.d, -- Loverly papers
Martha Stewart --Cherish border punch, punched on both sides of the paper
Hero Arts -- Birthday messages stamp set
Distress ink -- Wild Honey on the leaves dies
Twine--bow

Another real Hot one today but this afternoon we are suppose to get some storms that will be blowing cooler temps our way... fall is on it's way :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving your comments, I appreciate it!

Connie

7 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

This autumn scene is really lovely Connie! I love the simplicity to it and the pretty colours!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like the stamp! Very pretty scene, yet masculine. You remind me once again I should be focusing on those fall birthdays I have so many of. Okay, starting now...

SarahGeorge said...

Wow! Very nice card Connie! Very pretty :) The pp is beautiful and so is the image.

Stephanie said...

My dear Connie, this is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose and everything about this card is perfect for Autumn :)

Hugs to you!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful, care-free image colored beautifully! Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty scene Connie. The decorative edges look great on the square and the border strip. That leaf is beautiful.

nitestamper said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!
great borders design and the coloring!!!
tfs:)