Friday, October 3, 2014

Frame Border punch

Every now and then Home Shopping Network will have a craft day and not to long ago I saw that Martha Stewart had a new frame punch and it looked quite interesting to me.  I saw them the other day while at Michaels and they were on sale and then I had an extra coupon on top of that so I decided to give them a try, and this card is showing just punching out the center portion, I will have to do another card showing how it looks with the center and the outer parts punched another time.



I have used foam adhesives on the back so that the frame is the same depth as the dimensional flower stickers.

Martha Stewart -- Eyelet flowers frame border punch
Marcella -- Ashley Flowers Dimensional stickers
Distress inks -- Antique Linen and Tea Dye
Recollections -- Bling on a roll (corner pearls)
Taylored Expressions -- Designer mini tags die and Many minis occasions stamp set
Spellbinders -- Lg classic oval die (flowers were mounted to it under the frame punch)

We had alot of rain yesterday and last night, so thankful my hubby was able to go up on the roof and fix our leaks so we made it through all the rain ok.  Our temps are in the 60's today, quite a difference from our mid and high 80's, so nice to have the windows open again, our furbabies enjoy it that way more too!

Thanks so much for taking out the time to stop by, and hope you have a wonderful Fall weekend!

Connie

11 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Connie. That MS punch is quite nice. Love how it frames the flowers. Lovely color combo.

Stephanie said...

Dearest Connie, another lovely card! The colors and flowers are so beautiful together.

Hugs to you!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I love MS designs on her punches but I hate the bulkiness and sometimes they are hard to use! she should do dies!!!
your card is lovely and romantic, love that window effect created with the punch
hugs bibiana

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card Connie.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, this is beautiful! I really love Martha Stewart punches, and this one is beautiful! I love how you've used it and how beautifully your flowers peek through this beautiful eyelet frame! Stunning card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Diane said...

Oh Connie very unique and pretty. What fun details and lovely flowers.

Hugs diane

Leslie Miller said...

That's a pretty amazing punch and it certainly makes a beautiful frame! The flower stickers are gorgeous. I need to get my ephemera out and use it, but I don't have anything nearly this pretty. I hope it starts raining here soon. We need it so badly!

Krystal Kats said...

Oh ooooo I love that, I love the foam for depth I do that also. That is really pretty. What size is that frame punch? It must be a pretty big one. I love all the coupons, but just goes to show you what the markup really is.
Hope you are enjoying wonderful fall weather!

Hugs xo Kat

SarahGeorge said...

Gorgeous Card Connie! Love those pretty flowers :)

Linda Carson said...

Stunning! Your new MS punch is beautiful! The corner bling just adds to the beauty!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is sensational!!!! I just love the delicate frame!!!!
tfs:)