Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sunflowers

This will probably be my last fall type card, I really need to start making Christmas cards but I don't want to give up on Autumn even though the temperature is telling me it is time to :(


I added some glitter pen to my flowers but try as I may I just couldn't see it in any of the pictures I took.

Great Impressions -- H 230 S  colored with markers
Spellbinders -- Marvelous Squares
Gina K -- tag lines stamp (sentiment)
Burlap with Button, the button was hand sewn on to keep the burlap in place
Queen &co. -- Sunflower yellow rhinestones
Kraft paper

I just realized I forgot to write down the paper pack I used for the designer paper, if you are interested just let me know and I will look it up.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it, Have a great day,

Connie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie! You ave created another delightful card. I really like the brown tones and the sweet details.

Happy Thursday, Friend! Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very pretty fall scene! I'm not ready to give up on fall yet, either, but we're getting so close to Christmas it's hard to believe. I love your warm colors and the little scrap of burlap under the button. A cute touch!

Diane said...

What lovely Autumn colors, the die cuts, image and layers are wonderful Connie.

Hugs diane

Linda Carson said...

I'm not ready for Fall to end! Seems as if it just arrived here! Love this peaceful scene and beautiful coloring!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful fall card. Love the pretty image and the elegant square. The button and small piece of burlap look great.

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous Fall card Connie! Beautiful coloring and pretty die cuts! TFS!