Monday, January 5, 2015

Let's Celebrate

For my great nephew, as I was going through the  clipart from my daily scrapbook calendar, for Christmas images I came by these images and thought they would work great for my great nephews card.  Just cut out the images, added some stickles and paper and I was done.


Scrapbooking daily calendar 2011 -- images and sentiments
Carta - bella -- Alphabet Junction paper
Stickles -- yellow, baby blue, eucalptus and x-mas red for the sprinkles on the cupcake and candle.


Stephanie is doing a blog hop over at Enchanting Rose tomorrow so I will be adding another project tomorrow.  You can see the link in the side bar.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy New Year Connie, super cute masculine card design.

Hugs Diane

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie! What a cute and super fun card. I love how you kind of made a collage with the pieces. Happy Monday!

Leslie Miller said...

Clever girl! Fun and cute, but masculine, too!