Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pirate fun

My great nephews birthday was on January 1st and this is the card I sent to him.  He turned 11 so I hope this isn't too young of an image, I Fussy cut around the image.


Stampavie -- A sword fight, colored w/markers
Sassafras -- Apple Jack paper
SRM Stickers -- Happy Birthday sentiment set
Spellbinders -- Lg. Deckled Rectangles

It has been raining most of the night and this morning, so if it were just a few degrees colder we would be getting snow right now, they are saying we may get some snow tomorrow morning.  I hope we get a nice day soon to take down our outdoor Christmas lights, usually we get one right around New Years and that is when we take them down but no such luck with the weather so far this year.

Hope you all have a chance to relax and maybe get some play time in this weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by, so good to hear from you,
Connie

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what an absolutely darling card for your great nephew's birthday! I just love this image so beautifully colored, and what wonderful fussy cutting! Darling! Keep warm! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Connie. Love the coloring and the masculine papers. We got snow last night and now it is rain... luckily we don't have outdoor decorations. Tree is still up though. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute, Connie! I bet he will simply love that you made it for him no matter what the image. I can't image what I would make for a boy his age.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Connie thanks for also joining my bog have made a not to welcome you God willing on my next post :D Shaz in oz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

PS also meant to say what a great card for these boys which can be tricky!
.. well done :D