Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beauty of the Lord

I am linking my card once again with Stephanie's Rose of Inspiration .  If you haven't done so already I would encourage you to stop by and check out Stephanie's other posts she has made also.

Today I am sharing a card to went with to a lady that is going through physical problems and needs the Lord's healing and I really liked this verse. It is sometimes hard to see past our physical pains and to remember all the wonderful blessings God has given to us, the most precious his Son.


Heartfelt Creations -- Uplifting Scriptures stamp set
Spellbinders - Carnation creations, scalloped classic ovals lg and classic ovals lg dies
Lace
Buttons
Mini flower punch -- Michaels $ spot
Stickles -- Vintage photo (flower centers)

Hope you all are enjoying some spring like temps, we have rain and clouds today, makes us appreciate those sunny days even more :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

20 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Connie! How lovely to meet a fellow card maker! And such a beautiful card this is too and a very fitting verse... I am certain the dear lady who is to receive this pretty card will be overjoyed!
Visiting from Roses of Inspiration today!
Blessings and love in Christ!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

I am not a card maker (used to scrapbook alot tho!) but I enjoy looking at cards like yours for inspiration for my lace fabric memory books. Alot of the technique is the same, just with fabric not paper. You do fabulous work!
Cheri
www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Christine said...

A truly beautiful card and verse of Scripture.
God bless you for your thoughtfulness Connie.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

your card is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on the passing of my grandfather. Thanks for the sympathy and uplifting words!
I am doing OK!
hugs from California
Bibiana

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful card, Connie, and a beautiful and reassuring message.

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Connie. Lovely verse.

Scrappy quilter said...

What a bright beautiful card. So pretty.

Debby Ray said...

Anyone would surely appreciate getting a card this lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card and is sure to bless the recipient.

Ana Love Craft said...

Beautiful card! I love the buttons details!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

magnoliasntea said...

Connie, you really have a gift for card making. I love this one, especially the verse you used. What a bless it must have been to receive it.
Have a great Wednesday!

magnoliasntea said...

I need a proofreader...blessing, I meant blessing. lol

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is exceptionally beautiful!!!! stunning detail!!!!
tfs:)

Patty Tanúz said...

Ohhh beautiful creation!!!! Very merry!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what a beautiful card with a wonderful Scripture verse from Psalm! It's lovely with the flowers and the lace! Hugs!

Debbie said...

it really is an art, that deserves to be in a frame!!! such a beautiful card!!!

Bethany Carson said...

The card is gorgeous! Love it! I'm sure it will cheer the recipient up!

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love this card, Connie! The lace, the buttons, the flowers, everything is beautiful!

Thank you so much for linking up with Roses of Inspiration - I am very thankful! Hugs to you!

bj said...

I do love the card and verse. Beautiful...