Saturday, November 28, 2015

Autumn Birthday

I am still getting through my Autumn birthday cards I sent out.  I used my MISTI tool that I got for an early Christmas present with this one and it was so nice because it didn't all stamp perfect the first time and I was able to go over it and then it was perfect, I like how you can also line up the sentiment just where you want it and with the grid lines you know you are straight, that is one thing I am not great at is stamping straight. Love that tool.  I used a few different inks on this to give it that Fall look.


Inkadinkado -- Foliage Trails stamp set
Penny Black -- Sprinkles and smiles sentiment  stamp
My Minds Eye -- The sweetest thing papers
Impression Obsession -- Feather die
Jute
Button

It rained all day yesterday and is still at it this morning, luckily it has been a light steady rain so no flooding here, I haven't heard if it is anywhere around us. The forecast is rain through Monday and that we will see the sun on Tuesday, but doesn't sound like we will be getting rain the whole time.  I am just thankful it isn't snow for all that time.  I know it is pretty but the shoveling is not something my back enjoys anymore.

Hope you are enjoying a nice start to your weekend, and have a little time to create or do whatever it is you love to do!!

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to stop by,

Connie

11 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

Another lovely creation, Connie. I love the delicate colors.
Amalia
xo

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful colors!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what a beautiful card...I love it! And I am so excited that you got a MISTI! It's fabulous, and just wait until you ink a stamp up and it doesn't stamp completely. You can do it again...I love that part! And I also love that you can get an image straight...finally! I have messed up many a card that way after putting a lot of time into coloring it. But no more. Word of caution - don't pick up the magnets in the same hand. I now have a habit of picking up a magnet using one hand...haha! If they get stuck together, SLIDE them over...it takes a lot of strength, but they don't come apart any other way..ha! Well, I continue to pray that you get just a nice rain and no flooding. Enjoy the long weekend...sending hugs!

Daniela said...

It truly has the delicate nuances of the Autumn, it's so very pretty, my blessed friend !

With gratitude I hug you with so much dear love
Dany

Christine said...

Lovely creation Connie! The button & feather just set it all off so well! Thanks for your encouragement on my amateur attempt to make button cards! I wish I could find stamps for the message as most online come from USA & postage is expensive.
They were fun to make anyway!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Connie...lovely card...I Love the flowwers in the shades of colour...perfect BG paper for this too!!

Anonymous said...

Connie, your card is so colorful! I am afraid that I've never heard of a MISTI. If it is helpful then I need one! :-)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I just love seein the cards that you create!! so pretty!
Thanks so much for your visits and for all your kind words....
Hugs,
Deb

Susan (rainy) said...

LOVE this card, Connie! Oh and don't you just love the Misti, too. It's so nice to be able to stamp the same image over and over until there is good solid result!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hi Connie, hope you had a blessed holiday? I love your creation here!!
Beautiful work! And , OK, I will admit I am W A Y behind on things; as I've not even heard of a 'Misti' !?! But you can believe I'm heading out to google that! : ) LOL Take care and happy creating~ Karen O

Leslie Miller said...

So gorgeous! I have this stamp set, too, and love it. I had forgotten about it until I was almost done with fall cards. Beautiful design and your papers are perfect. Your sentiment is certainly stamped perfectly, too. There are definite perks to having a MISTI. I don't have one yet because I'm concerned about space. My table gets to be a real mess when I stamp. It is just the thing for stamping multiples, though. Would be great for Christmas cards!