Friday, May 13, 2016

Simple Things

When my sister came to visit she brought some more goodies from her craft stash that she didn't think she would use anymore and asked if I wanted them..... This tag is one of those items, thought it had such pretty border around it so all I had to do was add a little stamped topiary, a stamped sentiment and some ribbon and it was done :)


Stampin up -- Simple Somethings stamp set, colored w/markers
Paula Deen - Tag pad
Stamps of life -- Minis 4 circles sentiment stamp
BasicGrey -- Picadilly paper
Martha Stewart -- Border punch
Edge distresser
Offray Ribbon
Jute

Hope you have a terrific weekend!! Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

10 comments:

Janice said...

A lovely card with a gorgeous tag Connie! How nice you have a sister to share your crafting with. I have one too :-)
Janice x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's so cute! I love your little topiary. It's perfect for the tag. Adorable!

Unknown said...

That is a sweet little tag, I adore tags....but I LOVE a tag on a card! Pretty topiary stamp!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe, love this sweet tag. You always need a tag and there is none around. Must start to stock up on them. Have a fab weekend.
Hugs

Donna Ellis said...

Love those little balloon colored topiaries, Connie! It's a darling tag, and so pretty with the green edging! hugs, de

Daniela said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful !!!!
I so love it, my precious Connie !

Enjoy the remainder of your day and your weekend ahead,
sending blessings of joy to you,
with my dearest love

Dany

Kim said...

How serendipitous for your sister to gift you some pretties. The tag is so pretty.

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks good to me ...

All the best Jan

Linda Walker said...

Oh this is really sweet! I especially love the shades of green with the red. The topiaries are so cute!
Linda

Linda Walker said...

Oh this is really sweet! I especially love the shades of green with the red. The topiaries are so cute!
Linda