Monday, May 23, 2016

Thanks and Savannah

I needed a thank you card so I reached once again for my colorist book.


Hot off the press -- Blossoms for Colorist, colored w/Spectrum Noir markers
David Tutera -- Celebrate sentiment

I thought I would share pictures that I took from Savannah Georgia today, my hubby took a lot of pictures in North Carolina with the kids but I just enjoyed the time with our daughter so I didn't take any pictures there, I did though get this picture of my Hubby at one of the Rest Areas in North Carolina, it was just beautiful, lovely landscaping and surrounded by mountains.


The rest of the Pictures are all of Savannah along the water in the Historic District.  There were many levels to the city, very unique and cool.  So there are a lot of bridges, loved the moss hanging from the tree in this one.


Here you can see the lower level and bridge a little better.



I totally love the look of the exposed brick and the iron balcony's in these pictures.



If you have never been to this city it is just beautiful, we spent most of the day walking around and taking pictures, we didn't even step foot into any stores so I can't tell you how the shopping is, but there was plenty of it if that is your thing.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I appreciate hearing from you and hope your week is off to a wonderful start.

Connie

20 comments:

Christine said...

Another great coloured card, Connie!
I really enjoyed seeing your photos of Savannah! I'm sure I'd love to visit & admire those lovely old buildings & soak up the history!
Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

Great shots of Savanna Weezie :)

Connie said...

Hi Connie, I will probably never see Savannah, but have heard so much about it's beauty and history. Thank you for letting me tag along on your trip. Pretty card, too :) Have a wonderful day.
Connie :)

Donna Ellis said...

Your colorist medallion is the perfect preamble for these fun photos! Glad you are enjoying your travels, Connie! hugs, de

Roosterhead Designs said...

So amazing Connie! It looks like such a charming place to visit~
(I've not been near)
Great shots of the beautiful brick and porches! Thanks for sharing~
And great color-work you did on the pretty "Thank you" card! I admire those of you who can do that : ) Karen O

Daniela said...

You always delight us with your so wonderful cards, my beautiful friend, I'm so very grateful to you for this !
I'm sure that your tour was so very lovely and unforgettable, how I'd loved to be by your side !!!

Sending blessings on your week just begun,
with my dearest love

Dany

Leslie Miller said...

I've heard Savannah is gorgeous and a picture at every turn. Your hubby captured it beautifully in these photos and I'm so glad you shared them. Of course, I love the first that you shot, as well, with those pretty yellow flowers. Oh, pretty medallion card, too! that's a lot of coloring!

Kim said...

A lovely coloured card, Connie. Savannah looks like a gorgeous place. I love those buildings and I like you, love the exposed bricks. I love all those little balconies.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, your thank you card is lovely. Love the bright color added and the design.
Your trip looks like it was amazing. What a gorgeous city and one I have not been to yet. My hubby has been for work so it is certainly on our list to go for me. Your hubby captured some great pics. So glad you had a nice visit with your daughter. Have a wonderful new week. Blessings!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS card! Have never been, but it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Connie, what beautiful scenery! I've not been to Savannah either but hope to one day. Your card is so vibrant!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

I love your colored card, Connie! So pretty, like stained glass! I am just coming back from a blog break and trying to catch up.....congratulations to the graduates and especially to your daughter for her high GPA! Savannah looks so lovely to explore. Also, such a blessing to see little Evelyn celebrating her first birthday. xx Karen

Nancy Chan said...

Lovely shots of Savannah. Have a happy week!

handmade by amalia said...

I've heard that Savannah was very pretty, and now I know it's true. And the card is lovely as well.
Amalia
xo

Debbie said...

you did a beautiful job on the coloring!!!

hubby has a good eye, his images are really beautiful!!!!

Linda Carson said...

Whoa! Love that huge medallion and the colors you used! Never been to Savannah so I visited vicariously through your photos! Love these older, unique cities!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Your coloured card is so beautiful, Connie! Lovely place to visit, thank you for taking us along with you on a trip to this beautiful historic place.

Diane said...

Wonderful pictures of Savannah, what lovely historic buildings. Love the colored card.

Hugs Diane

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card and the photo's you've shared are so lovely to look at, thank you.

All the best Jan

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card and a great idea to color a page! Love it! And I love seeing the photos of Savannah! Such a beautiful city! So glad you had a wonderful time and share these photos with us! Big hugs! xoxo