I forgot to finish posting cards made from my stamp groups week of challenges. On this card you can't really go by the results I got because I didn't use the correct ink, that just shows you that you really need to read the directions over a couple of times to make sure you are doing correctly.
You are to apply at least three different colors of DISTRESS INKS OR WATER BASED INKS to your base cardstock. Then stamp over that with an outline stamp, one that won't smear with your water, like Versafine is what I used. Then take a paint brush with water on it on the areas you want to lighten up, take off access ink and water with clean paper towel.
I used dye inks and that is why I didn't get the same results as the other ladies and I didn't have time to go back and try it again doing it the correct way. As you can see a little bit of the ink did lift off but not as well as it should have.
My three colors of Memento inks were -- Bamboo leaves, Paris Dusk and Rhubarb Stalk
Rubber Stampede -- Lily stamp
Spellbinders -- A2 Distressed Edges die
David Tuttera -- Celebrate Sentiment
Papertrey ink -- Hodge Podge paper
Martha Stewart -- Butterfly punch
Enamel accents -- white
I am a bit behind once again on blog visiting, my hubby's best friend since High School came to visit with his new wife. His first wife passed away a few years back and we are so happy for him that he has found a lovely lady to share his life with.
Wishing you all a very Fun and creative weekend,