Sunday, May 21, 2017

Wonderful day

I needed this card quickly so I went with already to go goodies.  The embossed background and die cut came from David Tuttera package, I haven't seen them at JoAnns in awhile, that is where they came from a few years back, I have used these flowers that my sister sent before they are already colored and made out of very delicate tissue type paper, I just added a tree limb die cut with them and stamped the sentiment onto a ribbon banner die cut.


I do enjoy making my own flowers and die cuts but when time is of an issue it sure is nice having these items ready to go :)

David Tuttera-- Celebrate embossed background and die cut
Spellbinders -- Cherry Blossom stem and Ribbon Banner dies
Amaco -- country garden flowers and leaves
Gina Marie stamps -- birthday words sentiment stamp set

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I am off to enjoy a day of no rain :)

Connie

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! It's always nice to have some supplies on hand for whipping up quick cards.

Hussena said...

It's so very pretty. I love the embossing and the cute flowers.

Birgit said...

Quick and easy and incredibly lovely!

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely stunning my friend. The white die looks fabulous on the brown. This card looks like it took a long time, but you said quick, so quick it is. Have a nice week!

Donna Phelan said...

Love that die cut, this is such a pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful card your embossed and die cut background makes! It doesn't look one bit like you cut corners. The tissue flowers are pretty with it!

Debbie said...

how could you have created this beautiful card quickly?? we had great weather all weekend, we are getting some much needed rain today!!!

Kim said...

This pretty card doesn't look as if it was quick to create to me. It is very pretty. Hope you enjoyed all that lovely sunshine, lovely Connie.

Darlene said...

OH WOW I just love this creation Connie! Your design is awesome and your perfect flowers really pop! Beautiful!

Louca por porcelana said...

Loved it so much,very beautiful(as ever...)!Have a lovely week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, those flowers look so soft and very pretty! Love the awesome embossed background Connie.

Anonymous said...

Connie, I need to raid your go to goodies box! Very nice!!

Janice said...

What a fabulous quick card, you would never know so! I particularly love the background.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a very nice card Connie ...

All the best Jan

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Ohhh yum, Connie great combo.. love the Die embossing set. Just thought you really can do this with any die turn it into embossing folder by embossing it then cut in contrasting pattern, colour!!!
.. mmm another idea, must pin it too.!!!
Shaz.x