Saturday, December 30, 2017

Snowflakes

My daily coloring calendar had many snowflakes in it and since I didn't get all the Christmas cards made in time I wanted to have done I decided to send New Year cards to the rest.

I stamped the speckled background with Versamark ink and used white embossing to give the look of snow to the background.


Snowflakes - Daily coloring calendar images, colored w/markers
Cam & Chloe -- Spots stamp, embossed with white embossing powder
Pawsitively Pawsome design -- Stitched Postage Stamp die
Studio G - sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in today and hope you stay warm!!

Connie

12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love that speckled background and those beautiful snowflakes! Such pretty cards!

Lowcarb team member said...

They look great Connie ... and a good idea for New Year cards.

All the best Jan

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great use of the snow ❄️ flakes! I also need a few more cards and decided on a new year theme.

Janice said...

Great snowy backgrounds for your snowflakes Connie, just erfect for New Year cards too!

Louca por porcelana said...

They are just beautiful!Great job!Happy New Year!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, these are pretty, Connie! I really love the snowy backgrounds to go with your snowflakes. I've done that before -- sent new year's cards when I ran out of Christmas cards. It's a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Connie, I've been on hiatus but have returned to an old blog - http://www.bylanternlight.com for a new start for a new year! ♥ I'll have to catch up on your cards! I hope to post more of mine in the new year.

Such pretty snowflakes! I think the last is my favorite!

Diane said...

Very pretty snowflakes and designs Connie, best of the New Year,

Hugs Diane

handmade by amalia said...

They are beautiful, Connie. I've enjoyed all the cards you've shown us in 2017, looking forward to 2018. Happy New Year!
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous snowflakes! Happy New Year!

Debbie said...

these are so beautiful!!!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you calendar really does have a lot of snowflakes. They made awesome cards. Love the flecks of white you added.