Friday, March 30, 2018

Eggstra special

When I was at the stamp store for the yard sale I saw these watercolor panels and I just had to pick them up they were so cute.  I used my Spectrum Aqua markers to color it. I made a little boo boo when coloring the handle, so hard to stay inside these small areas, so out came the sequins to cover it up, shhh don't tell my daughter she will think it was meant to be there :)



Taylored Expressions - Easter watercolor panel, colored w/Spectrum Aqua markers
Pink Petticoat paper
Offray ribbon
Sequins

Today as we observe Good Friday, remember the huge sacrifice Jesus laid down for our sins, I am so thankful that he has covered my sins, and all we need to do is ask for his forgiveness, it is such an overwhelming day to think of all he endured for all of us, what a loving God we have.

Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a lovely and joyous weekend!

Connie

14 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet little Easter Basket! You never had to say a word, sequins are our friends! lol

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card.

Easter blessings to you.

All the best Jan

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is super cute. I have been making a lot of coloring mistakes lately. Great save with the sequin.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

froebelsternchen said...

I would also think the sequin is meant to be there! A lovely card Connie!
Happy Easter!
♥♥♥
Hugs, Susi

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Connie!Thanks for this beautiful card...Hugs!

Debbie said...

oh this is one of my favorites!! love the colors and the message!!

Diane said...

Wonderful coloring Connie and what a super sweet card design.

Hugs Diane

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

AW! I'm sure your daughter will be so happy with her daring card! Blessings for your Easter weekend, dear Connie! Hugs xo Karen

Leslie Miller said...

Way cute, Connie! I would have picked this image up, too. Loose watercoloring means it's okay to go outside the lines. I love it!

Janice said...

Such a pretty Easter basket, I call your colouring mishap a ‘happy accident’! ;-)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So cute!! Lovely colors!! Thanks so muchf or stopping by!! Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Connie, the sequins look perfectly purposeful! Very pretty!

Susan (rainy) said...

A very sweet Easter card, Connie. And the sequin looks perfect there. It was meant to be.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great layout, Connie, a clever card, I love it!!
Thanks for sharing and for popping over too!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}