Saturday, March 17, 2018

Rest in the Lord and end of Mississippi

Our church secretary had surgery a few weeks ago and this is the card I sent to her, she is always on the go and said she didn't know how she was going to be able to take it easy and heal after her surgery so I thought this coloring card had the perfect verse.



Psalms to Color cards, colored w/markers
Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen

I probably should have posted this first couple of pictures in my last Mississippi post, it was in the same area.




Then we headed back to the beach where we went to in the morning to get the sunset with the bridge.





I liked the picture above with the sun just under the bridge with the birds hanging out on the poles in the water.


Had to share one with hubby taking a picture.


After sunset the sky just looked so cool!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're right, your card is perfect for its purpose, and I hope she will take it easy and heal. You're very thoughtful to make just the right card for her, and so pretty! I'm glad you shared these last and wonderful Mississippi photos. I love how you really savor whatever location you visit. I can't wait for traveling this summer.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh yes, I love this sentiment for a get well card. I wonder if there is a stamp of this sentiment, I can see using it often. It looks so great with that pretty floral in the lower right.


Your photos are always so pretty!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the beautiful way you use your coloring pages!!
Enjoyed the pics you included at the end of your post as well!

Cathymac said...

Wonderful advise for your church secretary and a beautiful card, Connie! Your photos are beautiful s well...I especially love the beach photos and wish I were there!

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful pics and great card!Hugs,my friend!

Kim said...

A beautiful card, sweet Connie. It will warm 'her' heart. Love all the photos...especially those of the sun and the myriad colours and patterns it magically whips up in the sky; just glorious!

Donna Phelan said...

What a wonderful card to send her, it is soooooo beautiful! Great photos too!

Debbie said...

gorgeous vacation captures!!! the card is beautiful!!

CherylQuilts said...

Connie, what a beautiful card for your church secretary, and it's one that she will greatly appreciate. It's hard for all the work that church secretaries do to rest...and let others help. I know she will love the card and appreciate this Scripture verse. And wow, your photos continue to delight me. You and Greg are such wonderful photographers. Having seen some gorgeous sunsets here in South Florida and especially on the west coast when we vacation and look toward Sanibel Island, we've seen some sunsets similar to your photos. And they are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them, and it's fun to vicariously "vacation" along with you!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Beth Norman said...

How sweet of you to make your church secretary a get well card. The design of your card is lovely.

You are a great photographer and certainly have the eye for what will be a good photo. TFS your trip with us.

Janice said...

A lovely card to send to your friend after her surgery.
Fabulous photos, especially the ones of the sun setting!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think that card is perfect.

Thanks for sharing your photographs, those sunset photographs are just fabulous.

All the best Jan